INTERMEDIATE CAKE DECORATING – ROYAL ICING Jun 2019
Time & Location
About The Event
INTERMEDIATE CAKE DECORATING – ROYAL ICING -- $90 –*Kit included
Monday Nights: Jun 3 & Jun 10, 2019 - Two Nights!
7:00 – 9:00 PM
In the Intermediate class you will learn to work with royal icing, the perfect medium to use when creating flowers and decorations ahead of time. You’ll learn to make several different basic flowers, including the beautiful rose.
- Tip Covers (optional)
- Flower Squares – wax paper
- Meringue Powder
- 12” or 18” Disposable Bags – 4-6
- 2 – 10” round cardboards
- To bring from home:
- Gel Paste Colors of your choice
- 8” cake (for the second night of class)
- Small container of Powdered Sugar
- Crisco (1/4 Cup)
- Zip-loc Bags for clean-up
- Small Containers to mix frosting (3-4)
- Box for transportation of cake
- Small bottle of water (squeeze bottle recommended)
A minimum of 8 paid registrations is required for classes. In the event there are less, Class Fees will be refunded or Class will be rescheduled based on instructor’s availability. Please be sure to read the rest of the Cake Crafts Cancellation Policy statement.
Please be sure to use your correct email address so the class supply list can be emailed to you upon payment of class fee.
Students must be 16 years or older to register for this course. If a student is younger, they must obtain prior authorization from the class instructor AND have an adult PAID registrant with them.
- INTERMEDIATE CAKE DECORATING$90$900$0