GELATIN BUBBLES & BUTTERFLIES 2019
Time & Location
About The Event
GELATIN BUBBLES & BUTTERFLIES
April 27, 2019
Saturday, 1:00-3:00 PM
Class Fee: $69
Learn to prepare gelatin and then make decorations like bubbles and butterflies. These decorations are so impressive and yet so easy. They can be used on cakes, cupcakes, cookies or anything you can imagine.
SUPPLIES -- 15% off when you take a class!
- Plastic Mat (Purchased at Cake Crafts)
- Food Colors (airbrush colors dissolve better)
- 2 boxes Knox unflavored Gelatin (NOT Jell-O)
- Edible Food Markers
- White or silver pearl luster dust
- Disco dust, if desired
- Small artist’s brush
- Soft bristle floppy artist brushes 2-3
- Block of Styrofoam (for drying bubbles)
- 2 or 3 small microwave safe bowls
- Spring Scissors or small scissors
- Piping Gel
- Butterfly Gelatin Veining Sheet
- OTHER SUPPLIES
- Small container Crisco
- Paper Towels
- Damp cloth in Zip-Loc bag
- Zip-Loc bags for cleanup
A minimum of 8 paid registrations is required for classes. In the event there are less, Class Fees will be refunded or Class will be rescheduled based on instructor’s availability. Please be sure to read the rest of the Cake Crafts Cancellation Policy statement.
Please be sure to use your correct email address so the class supply list can be emailed to you upon payment of class fee.
Students must be 16 years or older to register for this course. If a student is younger, they must obtain prior authorization from the class instructor AND have an adult PAID registrant with them.
- GELATIN BUBBLES & BUTTERFLIES$69$690$0