Sat, Mar 16|
FROZEN BUTTERCREAM TRANSFER Mar 2019
FROZEN BUTTERCREAM TRANSFER — $69 This is a great alternative to trying to draw a design freehand. Buttercream transfer allows you to trace a printed image, making it mistake friendly and a real time-saver!
Time & Location
Mar 16, 2019, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Cake Crafts, 4105 S Broadway, Englewood, CO 80113, USA
About The Event
March 16, 2019
Saturday, 1:00-3:00 PM
Class Fee: $69
This is a great alternative to trying to draw a design freehand. Buttercream transfer allows you to trace a printed image, making it mistake friendly and a real time-saver! You make it ahead of time, put it in the freezer and pull it out and pop it on the cake when you’re ready. It’s an old style of decorating, brought back to life.
- Plastic work mat
- Gel paste Colors
- 9” Angled Spatula
- Tips 1, 2, 3, 4, 12 (multiples of 2-4, quantity depends on detail and number of colors in design)
- Disposable Decorating Bags
- Small Round Decorating Brush
- Black Ready-to-Use Icing Tube (optional)
- Parchment Paper
- Cake Board
- Fondant Smoother
To bring from home —
- A simple line art picture (pages from a coloring book is a good place to start)
- 3 Cups of thin Buttercream Icing NOTE:Recipe must be made with at least half butter because straight Crisco won’t freeze
- Paper Towel
- Gallon size Zip-loc bag for clean-up
- Small containers to mix icing colors
- Damp cloth for clean-up
A minimum of 8 paid registrations is required for classes. In the event there are less, Class Fees will be refunded or Class will be rescheduled based on instructor’s availability. Please be sure to read the rest of the Cake Crafts Cancellation Policy statement.
Please be sure to use your correct email address so the class supply list can be emailed to you upon payment of class fee.
Students must be 16 years or older to register for this course. If a student is younger, they must obtain prior authorization from the class instructor AND have an adult PAID registrant with them.
FROZEN BUTTERCREAM TRANSFER
BUTTERCREAM TRANSFER March 16, 2019 Saturday, 1:00-3:00 PM Class Fee: $69