FONDANT TECHNIQUES — ADVANCED CLASS Nov 2018
Time & Location
About The Event
FONDANT TECHNIQUES — ADVANCED CLASS
MUST HAVE ATTENDED FONDANT CLASS —$80
Wednesday, Nov 28, 2018
7:00 - 9:00 PM
Fondant has taken over the cake world, it seems, and so many people are still ‘afraid’ to even try to use it. This class will ease that fear for you! You’ll learn to not only cover your cake in fondant, but you'll learn to drape, make ruffles, make roses, stencil and much more.
- Plastic work mat
- Large rolling pin
- 3-4 lbs fondant (your choice of color)
- 14” Cake Drum
- 14” Cake Box for transporting cake back and forth
- Fondant smoothers
- Small Decorator Brush Set
- 2 - 18” Parchment triangles
- Small rolling pin
- Tips: 0, 1, 2, 3, 12, 16, 21, 47 or 48, 103 & 104
To bring from home
- Small sharp knife or small pizza cutter
- Several large Ziploc bags
- Crisco - 1/4 Cup
- Powdered Sugar — 1-2 Cups
- Several Hand-Wipes
- 10” - 2-layer cake or 10” cake dummy
A minimum of 8 paid registrations is required for classes. In the event there are less, Class Fees will be refunded or Class will be rescheduled based on instructor’s availability. Please be sure to read the rest of the Cake Crafts Cancellation Policy statement.
Please be sure to use your correct email address so the class supply list can be emailed to you upon payment of class fee.
Students must be 16 years or older to register for this course. If a student is younger, they must obtain prior authorization from the class instructor AND have an adult PAID registrant with them.
- FONDANT TECHNIQUES — ADVANCED$80$800$0