CUPCAKE BOUQUET FOR MOM 2019
Time & Location
About The Event
CUPCAKE BOUQUET FOR MOM
May 11, 2019
Saturday, 1:00-3:00 PM
Class Fee: $69
What a great gift for Mom in this class the day before Mother’s Day! You’ll decorate cupcakes to look like flowers and then learn how to arrange them into a ‘bouquet’ for a beautiful presentation! (Not exactly as pictured)
CUPCAKES WILL BE PROVIDED
Receive 15% off all purchases when you take a class!
SUPPLY LIST – Additional Items may be added to this list
• Plastic Mat (purchased from Cake Crafts)
• Vase or Flower Pot
• 5 – 6 inch Styrofoam Ball (make sure it fits snuggly into your flower pot – same diameter or a tiny bit smaller)
• Hot Glue Gun/Glue Sticks (or quick-drying glue)
• Sticky putty (poster putty)
• Toothpicks – 30 - 40
• Scissors (good ones)
• 2-3 different shades of choice of tissue paper, about 20 sheets
• Decorating Tips: 1M, 104, 22, and any others you may want to use.
• American Buttercream (tinted in whatever colors you’d like your flowers to be)
o 1 Recipe of Wilton Buttercream should be plenty – let me know if you need the recipe
• 4 – 6 18” Disposable Piping Bags
• 9” Angled Spatula
• 3 – 4 Couplers
• Disposable Cloth or Paper Towels
• Small bottle of water (squeeze bottle recommended)
• Powdered Sugar (1/2 C)
• Damp cloth in plastic bag
• Gallon size Ziploc bags for easy cleanup
A minimum of 8 paid registrations is required for classes. In the event there are less, Class Fees will be refunded or Class will be rescheduled based on instructor’s availability. Please be sure to read the rest of the Cake Crafts Cancellation Policy statement.
Please be sure to use your correct email address so the class supply list can be emailed to you upon payment of class fee.
Students must be 16 years or older to register for this course. If a student is younger, they must obtain prior authorization from the class instructor AND have an adult PAID registrant with them.
- CUPPAKE BOUQUET FOR MOM 2019$69$690$0