CUPCAKE BASICS WITH A FALL THEME Nov 2018
Time & Location
About The Event
CUPCAKE BASICS WITH A FALL THEME — $69 — KIDS WELCOME 8 & UP
Nov 17, 2018
1:00 - 3:00 PM
Students will be introduced to the basics of cake decorating, by being shown simple techniques to apply to cupcakes. Techniques learned will be coloring icing, preparing a decorating bag with and without a coupler, filling a decorating bag, and learning to use different types of decorating tips.
CUPCAKES WILL BE SUPPLIED
- Plastic Work Mat
- Assorted Decorating Tips, including 1M, 2A, 4B and 2D
- 4-6 Disposable Decorating Bags, 12” or 18”
- Bag Ties
- 9” Spatula, angled or straight
- Gel paste colors - for fall theme (orange, red, greens, brown, etc)
- Buttercream - Wilton or Cake Crafts
- Container to carry cupcakes home in
To bring from home
- Paper towels
- Small bottle of water (squeeze bottle recommended)
- Small container of powdered sugar
- Small containers to mix icing colors in - 4-6
- Damp cloth for clean up
- Gallon size Zip-loc bags for clean-up
- Filling for cupcakes (i.e. jam, Jello pre-made puddings, commercial fillings-carried by Cake Crafts)
A minimum of 8 paid registrations is required for classes. In the event there are less, Class Fees will be refunded or Class will be rescheduled based on instructor’s availability. Please be sure to read the rest of the Cake Crafts Cancellation Policy statement.
Please be sure to use your correct email address so the class supply list can be emailed to you upon payment of class fee.
Students must be 8 years or older to register for this course. If a student is younger, they must obtain prior authorization from the class instructor AND have an adult PAID registrant with them.
- CUPCAKE BASICS FALL 8+ OK$69$690$0