CHOCOLATE CANDY MAKING DEMO Dec 2018
Time & Location
About The Event
CHOCOLATE CANDY MAKING DEMO
BUT YOU’LL MAKE & TAKE HOME CANDY TOO — $69
Saturday, Dec 1, 2018
1:00 - 3:00 PM
Judy will demonstrate several different types of candies, including molded chocolates. There will be several filling recipes to take home and you’ll get to try your hand at making goodies to take home towards the second half of the class. LOTS of chocolate in this class!!
- Plastic work mat
- 1 lb or cocoa light or cocoa dark (merckens) chocolate — NOT Wilton
- Chocolate molds of your choice
- Assorted nuts, if desired
- Pretzels or fruit for dipping
- Squeeze bottles for melted chocolate
- Wax Paper or Parchment
- Ceramic, glass bowls or silicone cups for melting chocolate
- Paper towels
- Damp cloth for clean up
- Several large Ziploc bags
- Container to take home your chocolate candies
A minimum of 8 paid registrations is required for classes. In the event there are less, Class Fees will be refunded or Class will be rescheduled based on instructor’s availability. Please be sure to read the rest of the Cake Crafts Cancellation Policy statement.
Please be sure to use your correct email address so the class supply list can be emailed to you upon payment of class fee.
Students must be 16 years or older to register for this course. If a student is younger, they must obtain prior authorization from the class instructor AND have an adult PAID registrant with them.
- Sold OutCHOCOLATE CANDY MAKING DEMO$0$00$0