BEGINNING CAKE DECORATING – FONDANT & GUMPASTE Nov 2018
Time & Location
About The Event
BEGINNING CAKE DECORATING – FONDANT & GUMPASTE -- $90 – Kit included
Monday Nights: Nov 5 & Nov 12, 2018 - 2 Nights!
7:00 – 9:00 PM
Students will learn to cover and decorate an 8 inch cake with fondant, after having baked, split and filled their cake. You’ll learn to color gum paste and fondant, learn to make flowers and different designs to go on your cake.
- Small (new) round paintbrush
- 2 – 10” round cardboards
To bring from home
- Gel Paste Colors of your choice
- 8” cake (for second night of class)
- Small container of Powdered Sugar
- Crisco (1/4 Cup)
- Zip-loc Bags
- Large Rolling Pin
- Box for transportation of cake
- Small bottle of water (squeeze bottle recommended)
- Small container w/lid for gum glue
A minimum of 8 paid registrations is required for classes. In the event there are less, Class Fees will be refunded or Class will be rescheduled based on instructor’s availability. Please be sure to read the rest of the Cake Crafts Cancellation Policy statement.
Please be sure to use your correct email address so the class supply list can be emailed to you upon payment of class fee.
Students must be 16 years or older to register for this course. If a student is younger, they must obtain prior authorization from the class instructor AND have an adult PAID registrant with them.
- BEGINNING CAKE Fondant$90$900$0