BEGINNING CAKE DECORATING – BUTTERCREAM Oct 2018
Time & Location
About The Event
BEGINNING CAKE DECORATING – BUTTERCREAM -- $90 –* Kit included
Oct 8 & Oct 15, 2018
Mon nights: 7:00 – 9:00 PM - TWO NIGHT CLASS!
This class will teach the basics of baking an 8 inch cake and decorating it with buttercream. This 2-day course will teach you to split, fill, ice and decorate a cake with buttercream icing, covering decorating techniques such as, borders, flowers and leaves.
- Meringue Powder
- 12” or 18” Disposable Bags – 4-6
- 2 – 10” round cardboards
- To bring from home:
- 8” Cake (for the second night of class)
- Handi-Wipes (or other cloth to dampen for clean up)
- Zip-loc Bags for clean-up
- Small Containers to mix frosting (3-4)
- Box for transportation of cake
- Small bottle of water (squeeze bottle recommended)
A minimum of 8 paid registrations is required for classes. In the event there are less, Class Fees will be refunded or Class will be rescheduled based on instructor’s availability. Please be sure to read the rest of the Cake Crafts Cancellation Policy statement.
Please be sure to use your correct email address so the class supply list can be emailed to you upon payment of class fee.
Students must be 16 years or older to register for this course. If a student is younger, they must obtain prior authorization from the class instructor AND have an adult PAID registrant with them.
- BEGINNING CAKE DECORATING$90$900$0